This is the Rouje haul for fall 2021. We’re going to be doing a deep dive into four pieces that I ordered from Rouje Paris, from their fall collection for 2021.
So if you’ve been curious about the fit, the price, the quality, the sizing, the material of Rouje, and you want to consider buying some pieces for your fall wardrobe, then this video is going to be very helpful for you.
And if you’ve been hesitating on purchasing Rouje denim, then this video also might be helpful for you because I purchased two pairs of the same style of Rouje jeans in two different sizes and two different washes to see how they really sussed out.
Watch this week’s video to find out more about Rouje and whether or not it is worth the price. I have lots of thoughts on this topic. Plus, some of these items although perfect for fall need some feedback from you. Leave me a comment here or on YouTube to let me know what you think I should keep and what I should send back.
ALSO! Big announcement: Fall Fashion Capsule Wardrobe Workshop
I’m going to be hosting a workshop on September 21st, which is the day before the Autumn Equinox, which marks the start of fall.
This is the perfect time to start planning out your wardrobe for those late summer days, warm to cool temps, and changes in weather.
What we’re covering
It is going to be all about fall fashion:
- How to build your capsule wardrobe for fall (and what a capsule wardrobe is if you’re not sure).
- How to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall.
- How to style some really comfortable go-to outfits for the transitional period using items you most likely already have in your closet.
- Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 at 3:00 PM Eastern (NYC) timezone.
- A LIVE Virtual workshop hosted by me in a private Facebook group with access to the recording.
- A free downloadable planner to help you create your Fall Capsule Wardrobe.
- Resources for shopping, consigning, and finding those key wardrobe staples.
- You will have access to the recording for as long as the Facebook group is active.
- The workshop will last about an hour and is $30.00 USD.
You can sign up right here to secure your seat in the class.
I’m hoping to get you ready for fall and I want to help you feel good about your wardrobe and to feel clear about what you might need to invest in and what you don’t need to invest in. It’s so important to know how to style and shop your closet, and to know how to style cute outfits for fall from the things that you already have in your wardrobe.
So I would love for you to join this workshop! Let me know if you have any questions.