Meet Bri – Personal Stylist
Hi, there! I’m Brianna. I’m a Personal Stylist based in Knoxville, Tennessee with over a decade of experience in styling. I help professional women all over the world uncover their personal style, look good, and dress with confidence so they can finally feel amazing in their skin.
My expertise is knowing how to listen to you. As soon as I see your closet, your style becomes clear. My goal is to help you see what I see: a defined style.
I help you identify your style so that you can edit your wardrobe without fear of getting rid of the wrong things, and so that you can stop throwing away money on cheap clothing or items that don’t really meet your needs.
Building a functional, chic, and effortless wardrobe that works is my #1 goal for all of my clients. Fashion is fun but it has to work for you.
If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by your closet, or confused about where to shop I want you to know that you’re not alone. Building a wardrobe you love for every season is hard. The myth that it should be easy or come naturally, is just that…a myth. It takes a lot of energy to define your style, refine your wardrobe, and shop for the right pieces to fit your unique body, colors, and lifestyle.
That’s why I became a stylist. To help women. Every woman deserves to look good and feel confident.
I help you:
- Figure out your unique style and taste
- See pieces in your closet with a new perspective
- Identify what shapes and proportions work best for your body shape
- Which colors are naturally more flattering on you and which colors you could purge from your wardrobe
- Eliminate the clutter and chaos in your closet once and for all using my Closet Editing System
- Create dozens of outfit combinations from what you already own so you can avoid having to overspend or get an entirely new wardrobe
- Create a highly specific shopping list of items that will make everything come together in your closet so you don’t have to work hard in the mornings to get dressed
- Shop for the best quality items at stores you may have never heard of so you can stop wasting your money on clothes that suck
- Learn the basics of styling yourself so you can style and shop confidently in the future
I’ve always had an interest in fashion, even from the youngest age, so this is in my blood! It’s how I was designed.
After years of being raised on fashion magazines by my very fashion-obsessed mom, aunt, and grandma I decided to pursue my career in the arts.
I attended the School Of The Art Institute of Chicago from 2003 – 2007 and earned my BFA in photography and art history. I also minored in shoe making, fiber and material studies, and performance art.
While studying I worked as a sales associate at a French haute couture boutique in Chicago where I learned about fashion on a whole new level.
After college, I relocated to Knoxville with my husband in 2010. I began working as a retail stylist at an upscale consignment shop. Over the course of 4 years, I ended up styling thousands of women. This is where my career in styling really began. A regular client from the shop asked me to come and style her and clean out her closet.
I now work as a full-time personal stylist based in Knoxville, Tennesse, and online as a virtual stylist. I also run my YouTube channel from my home. Most days you’ll find me hanging out with my firefighter husband in Old North Knoxville and bopping around vintage shops.
I’d love to connect and help you discover your personal style and elevate your wardrobe.