Summer is upon us and in the heat of the south with the heavy sun nearly every day, I’ve been turning to some new favorite beauty, skincare, and hair care products to get me through.
Also, as I get older it’s important to me to take better care of my skin. To be honest, late last year I started to notice some fine lines, wrinkles, and dry skin that was really starting to bother me. In an effort to be more attentive to my skin, I’ve started investing in better, higher quality products that have active ingredients that help reverse and prevent aging naturally.
In this week’s episode, I also share my #1 new favorite beauty pick…like this is the queen of all beauty products in my humble opinion. If you’re ever stretched for time and want a simple skincare routine to get you quick and effective results, this product is your jam.
And finally, I share my tips for keeping your tresses clean and clean looking. Personally, I struggle with very oily hair and these products are the best I’ve found at keeping my oil under control.
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
- Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner Mist
- Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil
- The Organic Pharmacy Self Tan
- ILIA – Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Shade ST10
- ILIA – Tinted Lip Conditioner Shade Arabian Knights
- Rahua Voluminous Shampoo
- Acure Vivacious Volume Shampoo With Peppermint & Echinacea
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle for Oily Hair
I hope you enjoy these product recommendations as much as I have. If you have any questions about them, leave me a comment below. I’m happy to help in any way that I can. And I’d love, love, love to hear what your July favorites are. Pop those in the comments so we can all take a look.