I want to you let you know that I have big plans this year that include sharing myself and my insights into healthy living more. I’m so glad for the new year and even though January is nearly behind us, I could not be more energized for all the radical times ahead.
I’d like to amp up my tips and tricks for you and hopefully help you reach your health goals this year. If you don’t have the energy in your body then you won’t have the energy for your most yummy and delicious plans.
We all need you to be at your best! Watch me on FOX-43 below to see what I eat for lunch.
Today I’m letting you take a peek at what I personally eat for lunch. It’s a go-to meal that I rely on when I’m stressed or rushed. Because its so healthy – I don’t worry. Because I’m not stressing out about my meal, I feel fab and happy. I focus on things that need my attention and need me at my best.
It is so easy to make it will shock you.
QUICK AND EASY WEIGHT LOSS WRAP
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
Serves: 2 – 4
Prep notes: You can make your own hummus or to save tons of time you can use store bought organic hummus. Choosing organic as often as you can will help keep you healthy and fit. The less toxins and pesticides the less fat your body will store.
- 16 ounces of organic hummus
- 1/3 of a cup of Nayonaise
- 1 – 2 teaspoons of Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon of organic mustard
- 2 ounces of purified water
- 1 cup of diced organic white onions
- 1/2 cup of fresh organic cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 package of sprouted tortilla wraps
- 1 package organic pea shoots or alfalfa sprouts
- Combine all ingredients except the wraps and pea shoots in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth and well incorporated.
- Spread the mixture over the entire surface of your sprouted tortilla.
- On half of the tortilla add the sprouts, a dollop more of the hummus spread and a squirt of Siracha.
- Fold the tortilla in half and eat!
For a break down of each product CLICK HERE to see what I use in the healthiest, fastest on-the-go lunch ever!