Boy! It’s been a minute, hasn’t it?! With all that’s been going on in the world, I’ve been very keen to rest and put my energy into healing and grieving.
What about you?
How have you been dealing with all that’s been going on in the world? Have you been taking time to rest your heart and mind? I hope so.
Anyhow, this vlog was shot at the end of May, beginning of June. In the vlog, I show you a day in my life going from workout hair to getting primped and ready for the day. If you’ve ever wondered how I do my day-old hair, which dry shampoo I recommend, what organic skincare I use, or how I do my summer makeup then you will love this vlog.
Skin, Hair, and Makeup Items
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle
- Indie Lee Purifying Face Wash
- Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil
- Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner
- Simplicity Canvas Makeup Bag
- RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up Cream Foundation 22
- Beauty “Un” Cover-up 22 Concealer
- RMS Beauty Hidden Desire Palette
- Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner (Tobacco)
- Benecos Eyebrow Pencil (also used as eyeliner)
- Dr. Hauschka Volume Mascara
- Lily Lolo High Flyer Lip Gloss
- Tam Dao Perfume
I also decided to show you my Everlane haul and try on each piece with you before I send the items that weren’t winners, back.
Everlane makes high-quality clothing, but when it comes to tailoring and fit, I’m very discerning. So come along with me while I get ready, wash my face, do my makeup, and try on six super chic Everlane items.
- The Western Boot (7)
- The Super-Straight Jean (27/4)
- The ’90s Cheeky Straight Jean (27/4)
- The Day Heel (6.5)
- The Modern Trench Coat (S)
- The Double-Strap Block Heel Sandal (6.5)
It’s exciting to be back from “vacation”. I’m really looking forward to seeing you all again and hearing how you’ve been. Thank you for being here and being so patient with me during this tough season. We’re all in this together. Know that I’m praying for you and wishing nothing but the best for you no matter who you are or where you’re from.
Love you lots and lots – peace to you.