Let’s get your wardrobe ready for fall together!
Isn’t fall fashion the best?
Layers, textures, boots, coats…it’s all so inspiring to style but maybe you’re feeling like you need a little help with the transition.
🍂Feel like it’s very difficult to find clothes that fit…
🍂Would love a capsule wardrobe full of clothes that actually fit your body shape and size…
🍂Wand to know exactly what you should add to your wardrobe for fall…and…
🍂Want to learn where to get clothes that work for tall, petite, or plus-sized people…
…then you should join 🙌 my Fall Capsule Wardrobe Workshop!
I’m going to be hosting a workshop on Saturday, October 23rd. Time to be announced.
It’s the perfect time to start planning your wardrobe for fall/winter.
What we’re covering in the live Fall Capsule Wardrobe Workshop
- How to build your capsule wardrobe for fall/winter (and what a capsule wardrobe is if you’re not sure).
- How to transition your wardrobe from fall to winter
- How to style some really comfortable go-to outfits for the transitional period using items you most likely already have in your closet.
- Plus, where you can shop for affordable, classic, and chic items.
When is the Fall Capsule Wardrobe Workshop?
- Saturday, October 23rd. Time to be announced.
- This is a LIVE virtual workshop hosted by me in a private Facebook group with access to the recording.
- A free downloadable planner to help you create your Fall Capsule Wardrobe.
- Resources for shopping, consigning, and finding those key wardrobe staples.
- You will have access to the recording for as long as the Facebook group is active (you can also download it).
- The workshop will last about an hour with Q&A as well.
- $30.00 US
You can sign up below to secure your seat in the class.
Hope to see you there!
P.S. – Do you have any questions about the workshop? What’s your biggest style struggle? Shoot me a quick email to let me know!