Create An Ethical, Effortless, & Chic Capsule Wardrobe
- Do you struggle to find clothes in your own closet that make you feel confident and true to yourself?
- Do you get overwhelmed and frustrated with the clothes you have and how they make you look?
- Are you ready to have a simple and chic uniform that compliments your body, takes you through every season, and outlasts passing trends?
If you struggle to dress your body in a way that makes you feel confident and empowered and are tired of hating how you look, then adopting the philosophy of French women will inspire you, help you avoid frustration, and save time.
Join me for a Spring/Summer workshop devoted to figuring out your style once and for all.
Don’t get me wrong, I love American style. We’ve utterly nailed the denim everyday look and the cool surfer girl charm. But French women have a knack for the art of dressing. They know how to wear the same thing everyday and still somehow make it look fresh. They respect the quality of the garment versus having the latest trend. They pride themselves on looking casual but not too casual. They also think sex appeal and beauty are two very different things. It’s not about looking overly made up, perfectly styled, or glamorous.
Even French women comment on their own unique approach to style.
It’s easy, unapologetic, and chic…I just think that French style is a certain idea of confidence. It’s knowing that you don’t need to be over-the-top to seduce. We don’t feel like we have to push so much to be flawless. We don’t mind flaws too much.
– Garence Dore
Whatever it is about them that we can’t quite put our finger on, we love them. Let’s steal their tips by observing their unspoken but commonly understood rules about style and fashion.
French Fashion Rules
#1 rule? There are no rules and if there are, don’t be afraid to break them.
- Less is more.
- Fun over fuss.
- Flirty, not cheap.
- Quality over quantity.
- Don’t apologize for being yourself.
- Love it as long as you can.
- Have a signature.
- Shower less, clean more.
- It’s OK to do it everyday.
- It’s all about the shoes and accessories.
- Leave something to the imagination.
It’s accepted in French culture that though you may spend a great deal more on a couture suit, you will have that suit till you die and will wear it more times than you can count.
Her style is cohesive and represents who she is and what she’s about while not needing to have a closet filled to the brim. And because she loves quality over quantity she tends to shop ethically without a lot of hassle.
French women need less, use less, and somehow appear to have it all without actually having it all. Here’s what I believe it boils down to: contentment, joy, and confidence.
Get The Exact Tools You Need To Have Effortlessly Cool & Highly Functional Capsule Wardrobe
In our 2 hour workshop you’ll be given the exact breakdown of the key pieces you need to create a capsule wardrobe that makes you content, joyful, and confident. By adopting these French fashion rules, you’ll be able to create a wardrobe that lasts you for a lifetime.
We’re taking all the guess work out of it for you. No more wondering what works together, how to style for your age, body type, or season of life. You’ll be given the exact tools you need to nail this style thing. No more chaos, just simplicity and authenticity.
In the class, I’ll showcase an actual clothing rack with the capsule wardrobe. You’ll get to interact with the styling process, get to touch the clothing, and see how it all fits together. We’ll be doing a ton of styling and you’ll get to see the process in action.
Each student will get one-on-one styling tips and attention so that you can have a clear idea of what your exact style is and what your next steps are.
You’ll leave class with over 100 outfit ideas, a shopping guide, and a completed Style Manifesto so that you don’t get lost or sidetracked when class is over.
When you leave class you’ll be brimming with inspiration, confidence, encouragement, and excitement about creating your own capsule wardrobe. You’ll be added to my private list of style students so you can follow up with me after class is over and I can keep you on track long after we’ve wrapped. You’ll also get a discount on any one-on-one styling or closet clean outs you sign up for in the future.
We’ll do live Style Coaching so get ready to be delighted and engaged. This is going to be easygoing fun.
When & Where
Date: Saturday, May 27th 2017
Time: 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Location: The Hive
- $75.00 includes Style Guide, wine, tea, coffee, and light snacks.
- Babies in laps welcome, little explorers might need to stay home for this one. 😉
- Non-refundable past Saturday, May 13th.
- Class size is limited to 30.
I want this experience to be amazing for you. I like to be overly generous because I know that $75 is a nice chunk of change (trust me)! Here’s how I’m determined to make this worth your while:
- Organic wine, coffee, tea, and light snacks
- A free copy of my e-book Simple Is the Cure (value $29.00)
- I’m donating 5% of all ticket sales to the A21 Campaign to end human trafficking
- You get one-on-one style coaching during the class
- And a free workbook with all the looks included so you know exactly how to style everything
- Included in the workbook, you get a list of my most trusted resources for ethical brands
- Follow up emails to keep you on track and access to a private community all about simplifying life and health
I love carbs, stripes, Bob Dylan, and dry shampoo. I also love standing up for human rights in the food and garment industries and helping women in the west love their bodies so that they can live a simplified, uncomplicated, and generous life. I have over 13 years experience in the clothing retail industry.
After graduating from The School of the Art Institute, I combined my love of wellness and art by becoming a certified Holistic Health Coach. I’ve been helping women simplify life and health since 2011 and am the author of “Simple Is The Cure”, a 30 day guide to end stress, reclaim your life, and take back your health.