Hey friend, I’m Bri. I’m a writer, stylist, coach & I believe in the power of living a simple, beautiful life so that you can cut through the clutter and become the person you dream of being.
Welcome to my website!
Here you’ll find a helpful articles, resources, and guides on how to simplify health and life in every area so that you can get on with your goals and start living the life you dream of.
A little bit about me:
I believe that you deserve to have the balanced and peaceful life you crave.
But if you’re anything like me, you tend to overcomplicate things when really all you want is to keep things simple.
Simplicity is the cure for every area of our lives: beauty, art, fashion, home life, relationships, career, and spirituality.
Here is what I write about on this website:
Easy ways to simplify your routines by cutting out the non-essential so you can focus on the essential
How to adopt a simple approach to style so that you can look how you want to without having to sacrifice time, money, and sanity
Where to find the best resources for ethical fashion, organic food, and the best supplements
And how to optimize your overall health and life in incredibly simple ways
If you have a passion for beauty, creativity, art, spirituality, philosophy, and style and want to learn how to simplify your health and life so that you can live the most authentic amazing life possible, then this is exact right place for you.
I publish 1 article a week and am regularly featured on other blogs. When I do have a guest post, I’ll share it in my email newsletter which you can sign up for below.
Blog posts to get you started:
As seen on:
Who the heck is this girl?
I’m originally from Houston, Texas. I moved to Koln, Germany when I was 5 and learned to speak Germain in Catholic School. I moved back to Houston when I was 9 years old and lived there until I moved to Chicago, Illinois to study art in college.
While at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, I studied photography, art history, shoe making, and fiber & material studies.
After graduating with awards in photography, I got a job as a bagger at Whole Foods. I fell in love with food worked my way up to buyer in the Whole Body Department. That’s when I decided to make my love of helping people get healthy legit. I went back to school and got my certification from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
10 Little Known Facts:
- I didn’t legally learn to drive till I was 29 having moved to Chicago when I was 18 years old.
- I’m legally blind in one eye (I won’t tell you which).
- I drive a 5 speed Golf and have a lead foot (still no tickets though)!
- I’m a lazy cook despite loving to eat and make food, I’ll take short cuts in cooking all the time.
- I work a part-time job to fund my passion, this blog.
- When I was just 5 my mom and I moved to Koln, Germany (I speak a bit of German).
- My dog Beaubie is a rescue pit/boxer mix that helps me get out of the house and deal with my anxiety.
- Despite being a total people person, I have high functioning anxiety; my default is to stay home.
- When I moved to Knoxville, Tennessee in 2010 I got a job working at an upscale consignment shop and worked with beautiful designer clothes for 4.5 years. I met almost all of my friends through Reruns Boutique.
- I’m a follower of Jesus and love that I’ve been redeemed forever and have been saved by grace. If you ever want to hear my insane story feel free to reach out anytime and I’ll be happy to share it with you!
Other ways we can connect:
Feel free to say hi over there or reach out to me through my Contact Page.
I look forward to hearing from you,