What’s up you guys!
It’s Spring! Yay!
I am so pumped. You have no idea. I get really worked up about this time of year because I live for longer days, flowers popping up everywhere, and big fat rays of sunshine killing me with loving-kindness.
It’s the best in my book.
When the season changes, everything changes with it; the rhythm of life, the produce and our bodies all change. We naturally start to crave foods to detoxify and lighten up. We want cooler foods that uplift and energize.
If you’re sometimes left scratching you head wondering what to eat during this time, scratch no longer. Here are two amazingly simple and healthy recipes for you to lighten up, cool down, energize and cleanse.
Eat this for breakfast a couple of days a week and see how it works for you.
PS – Today is the 1 year anniversary of my first segment as a Health Coach on Fox 43. I couldn’t be more grateful and proud.
SUPER CLEAN ENERGY SMOOTHIE
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 0 min
- 2 tablespoons of Raw Cacao
- 10 tablets of Clean Chlorella
- 1 Organic Banana
- 1 teaspoon of Raw Local Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Organic Cinnamon
- 1 cup of purified or distilled water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until completely smooth for about 1 minute.
- Pour into your favorite glass and feel energized for your day!
CLEAN GREEN TOAST
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 4 min
- 1 slice of Ezekiel Sprouted Bread
- 1 ripe Organic Avocado
- Sea salt and crushed black pepper to taste
- A squeeze of lemon if you like
- Toast your slice of bread until golden brown.
- Cut open your avocado. Using a spoon spread evenly on the toast. Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Enjoy and feel energized and filled for your day!